Scouring the Yellow Pages or clicking through endless websites in search of a heating and cooling professional can be a time-consuming and stressful process, particularly if it’s a winter heating failure. With hundreds of contractors to choose from, who do you call? No matter if it’s an emergency or just a regular service call, you can relax and call off the search when you hire a technician wearing the NATE patch.
NATE (North American Technician Excellence) is an industry-supported nonprofit organization and the gold standard for knowledge, experience, achievement, and excellence in HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning). A technician wearing the NATE patch on his shirt has successfully passed rigorous testing from the most reputable HVAC certification organization in the country. NATE-certified technicians exhibit the highest professional standards, are committed to their occupation, and continually strive for excellence in service, installation, and customer satisfaction.
When you call a technician with NATE certification, you’ll be ensured of the following:
- Your home-comfort systems will be serviced and installed for peak efficiency, saving you energy costs season after season. (An improperly installed furnace can lose up to 30 percent efficiency.)
- NATE-certified technicians are educated on the latest advancements in technology (e.g., “green” energy savings) in the HVAC industry and will help you determine which systems are perfect for your family’s home and needs.
- Technicians must retest every five years, ensuring continued education and dedication.
- In an industrywide polling of customers, NATE-certified technicians topped non-certified technicians by 32 percent for customers “extremely satisfied” with their service.
- Certified technicians will give you an accurate analysis of your home’s efficiency, and air quality, and suggest steps for improvement.
When you call a company that employs NATE-certified technicians, rest assured that you’re calling a reputable company that cares about and is dedicated to 100 percent customer service 24/7. Call Pipe Works Services and speak to one of our NATE technicians today. We’ve served the Chatham area and greater New Jersey homeowners for more than a decade, and we’re always happy to help.