The highlight of job function: Cleaning and unclogging commercial and residential drain lines, including but not limited to main sewer lines, bathtub, sink, toilets, and floor drains, while providing a high-quality customer service experience. Running service calls on weekdays, some evenings and weekends.
Benefits: Bonus program, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick time, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, 401K, company vehicle, iPad, uniform, paid training, and highest pay in the industry.
- 3-5 year of experience in drain cleaning
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Willingness to practice continual learning and growth of your skills
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Flexible schedule required
- Experience with drain cleaning
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: 3-5 Years of Experience Required
Pay: $20.00 – $35.00 plus commission and bonuses
Name: Debbie Perryman
Phone: (973) 291-2056