Keep your home comfortable & lower your energy bill with our energy assessments in Northern NJ!
Wouldn’t it be nice to enjoy a more comfortable, healthier home that is affordable to heat and cool? With our comprehensive energy audit, these goals are within reach. Our comprehensive custom energy audit will cover all the bases necessary to save you money on your energy bills.
- Careful inspection of proper function, safety, and efficiency for all major home systems, including ventilation, air conditioning, lighting, air leakage levels throughout the home, insulation, ductwork, boilers and/or furnaces, and water heaters.
- Prioritized list of recommendations to show what upgrades will give you the highest return on your investment.
- Avoid claims of unrealistic energy savings.
- Get a quote on any recommended upgrades.
- No need for hiring multiple contractors, as Pipe Works Services is a one-stop shop and will complete all of the improvements you select.
A doctor’s visit for your home
There are several similarities between a complete medical checkup and a home energy audit, or energy assessment. To prescribe the right medicine, both examinations use various testing to create a detailed diagnosis.
Avoid guessing at what improvements your home needs to achieve greater energy efficiency. You might waste money by taking a haphazard approach and not getting the results you want.
Guard against “single-solution” contractors
When Pipe Works Services provides a complete energy audit, the information they ascertain will show exactly how your house is using and wasting energy and you’ll know EXACTLY what improvements should be done and in what order. This way you can avoid the “single-solution” contractors that claim a single upgrade, such as a new furnace or an attic radiant barrier, will fix all of your energy and comfort problems.