Reliable air purification systems
Give your family the high-quality air they deserve with our HVAC air purification systems. Whether you need a furnace air purifier or a solution for your mini-split air conditioner, Pipe Works Services provides air purification systems to suit your home.
Contact us to schedule a free air purification estimate. We proudly serve New Jersey homeowners in Chatham, Madison, Summit, and Northern and Central NJ.
The HALO-LED™ in-duct HVAC air purifier
The HALO-LED™ is the first in-duct, whole-home air purification system, which is both mercury-free and zero ozone compliant. This means the system will treat every cubic inch of treated air within a given space, which reduces both surface and airborne contaminants. By combining REME-LED™ UV technology with RGF’s PHI-Cell® and REME™ engineering, the HALO-LED™ provides superior air purification.
The HALO-LED™ also has unlimited cycling capability and is designed to run simultaneously with your HVAC unit. Plus, the hybrid hydrophilic ceramic catalyst and self-cleaning ionizers make it a truly low-maintenance, no-fuss system.
- Mercury & ozone-free
- Comes with a 7-year limited warranty
- Replaceable LED cell module
- Cell module lasts 2.5 times longer than standard UV lamp technologies
- Washable ceramic catalyst
- Enhanced with zinc for high-load areas like cigar bars, smoking rooms, & more
- Reduces contaminants like microbes, bacteria, viruses, & mold
- Reduces smoke, foul odors, VOCs, allergens, dust, & other particulates
REME HALO® HVAC air purifier
The REME HALO® in-duct air purifier is a natural air purification system that reduces all three types of indoor air contaminants – this includes particulates, microbial, and gasses. Once pollutants are eliminated, this frees your household of common indoor allergy triggers like pollen, mold, dander, and dust. It was also tested on both airborne and surface bacteria, removing viruses like MRSA, e-coli, and Norwalk.
Plus, not only will your home’s indoor air be healthier, but more pleasant too, as the system can also filter foul smells from cooking, pets, musty rooms, and more.
- Dual ionizers that dust, dander, pollen, mold, & other indoor pollutants
- Can reduce up to 99% of sneeze germs by the time they reach 3 ft.
- Zinc ions that kill 99% airborne and surface viruses
- Provides whole-house air conditioning & furnace air purification
- Doesn’t require additional space because it integrates with your HVAC unit
- Two quick-release features for easy cell replacement
- And more!
Ductless HVAC air purification system
The Mini-Split PHI Cell air purifier reduces indoor contaminants like VOCs, smoke, mold, bacteria, viruses, and more by mounting onto an existing air conditioning unit with no extra modification or hassle. When your HVAC unit is in operation, the HVAC-PHI Cell uses an Advanced Oxidation Process consisting of hydro-peroxides, superoxide ions, and hydroxides, all of which are friendly oxidizers.
Also, while germicidal UV lights can eliminate viruses, they have little effect on gasses. That is why the Mini-Split PHI Cell air purifier employs RGF’s Photohydroionization® technology, which eliminates 99% of gasses, vapors, VOCs, odors, and viruses like H1N1, MRSA, staph, strep, Norwalk, and listeria.
- Reduces 99% of gasses, VOCs, odors, & viruses
- UV light enhanced with by a hydrated quad-metallic compound target
- Uses Photohydroionization® technology to eliminate viruses as well as odors & gasses
- Mounts onto an existing HVAC system for a no-fuss installation
Schedule a free air purification estimate today
Want to see how you can create better-smelling, healthier air by just running your heating and cooling unit? Schedule a free air purification estimate with Pipe Works Services today!