The highlight of job function: To provide in home evaluation estimates for primarily residential heating, air conditioning, mini splits, hydronic and steam boilers. Commercial, electrical, plumbing, insulation, BPI certified, generators and other experience a plus. Running service calls on weekdays, some evenings, and weekends. Attend weekly sales meetings.
Benefits: Bonus program, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick time, Medical, Dental, Vision, life insurance, 401K, company vehicle, iPad, phone, uniform, paid training, the highest commission percentage in the industry, and $100,000.00 Base Salary plus commission and bonus program.
- Knowledge of HVAC, mini splits, insulation, hydronic and steam boilers, and hot water heaters.
- Flexible schedule required
- Exceptional customer service and relation skills
- Energetic with strong attention to detail and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Proficient at working on a computer and iPad
- Goal oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to accurately measure equipment
- Manual J Experience
- Knowledge of insulation, HVAC systems, and hot water systems
- Strong follow-up, listening, and closing skills
- Willingness to practice continual learning and growth of your skills
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- High School diploma or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 2 Years of Experience Required
Pay: $100,000.00 plus commission and bonuses
Name: Debbie Perryman
Phone: (973) 291-2056