The highlight of job function: To install primarily residential and some light commercial heating, air conditioning, mini-splits, hydronic and steam systems with ductwork fabrication experience, while providing a high-quality customer service experience. Experience with intricate piping systems, plumbing and electrical is a plus. Running service calls on weekdays, some evenings, and weekends.
Experience is required in ductwork fabrication and HVAC installation. Excellent customer service skills are crucial. Individuals must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record. Pipe Works Services is a well-established HVAC and plumbing contractor. We pay our employees the best pay in the industry because we pride ourselves on quality work. We enjoy a family environment and a strong employee benefits package.
Benefits: Bonus program, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick time, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, 401K, company vehicle, iPad, uniform, paid training, and highest pay in the industry.
- 3-5 year of experience in HVAC Installation
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Experience with air quality, basic sheet metal practices, and electrical circuits and wiring
- Willingness to practice continual learning and growth of your skills
- Experience in installing heating, air conditioners, mini-splits, and boilers
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: 3-5 Years of Experience Required
Pay: $20.00 – $40.00
Name: Debbie Perryman
Phone: (973) 291-2056