A long-time Pipe Works Services customer in Morristown, NJ called about a possible gas line leak going to his fireplace. We installed this gas line about 7 or 8 years ago. Pipe Works Services technician Pedro diagnosed that, after time, corrosion developed and caused a leak in the gas pipe. Pedro was able to repair the gas line so the gas can run through the line going to the fireplace and not cause a potentially dangerous situation.
CHOOSE PIPE WORKS SERVICES FOR ALL OF YOUR HOME SERVICES NEEDS IN CHATHAM, NORTHERN & CENTRAL NJ