Count on your trusted water treatment experts to provide you with safe, clean, clear water
Water is a critical commodity. Today it’s not wise to assume that the water that comes to your home or business has all the right qualities. Technically potable water can still be “hard,” with excessive mineral content. Other common water problems include too much chlorine, excessive turbidity due to silt or rust, and water that contains bacteria or radon.
The experts at Pipe Works Services provide water conditioning and water treatment solutions to ensure that your water has no unpleasant taste or odor and is safe, clean, and clear. Contact us today for an estimate! We provide water conditioning services in Madison, Chatham, Summit, and nearby New Jersey.
Common water problems
“Hard” water can cause accelerated corrosion and early failure of water heaters. It also makes it difficult to get your clothes and dishes as clean as you’d like them to be. Chlorine and turbidity will negatively impact the smell and taste of water. Bacteria in water can cause mild to severe illnesses, and radon gas released from flowing water is a carcinogen.
The good news about these water problems is that they can all be eliminated with proper treatments. To find out what (if any) treatments your water may require, you need to have your water tested.
Pipe Works Services can take the water sample and handle the test, or you can have this work done by another contractor. Either way, our water treatment experts will use your water test results to develop a customized water treatment strategy for your home or business.
We install industry-leading Water-Right® filtration & conditioning equipment
To provide our customers with the top performance and best value in water treatment, we rely on filtration & conditioning equipment from Water-Right® Water Systems. Based on the results of a water test, we work with Water-Right® technicians to design a customized treatment.
Impression® Plus Series
- Removes hardness from residential waters using minimal salt and water
- Easily programmed for optimum performance
- Optional cabinet design offers excellent space savings
- Offers cleaner clothes, softer hair, soft towels, residue-free showers, richer lathers & more
- NSF/ANSI 44 Tested and Certified
Sanitizer® Plus Series
- Crystal-Right™ media removes hardness from water
- Removes additional iron & manganese
- Raises low pH levels
- Reduces unpleasant tastes and odors
- Single-unit operation – no chemicals or added equipment
- Chlorine generator produces chlorine to reduce foul smells and slime from fixtures