When you install a range hood or microwave with a vent over your stove make sure you vent it to the outside. I bet you didn’t know that a running oven gives off Carbon Monoxide. This is why we never recommend running your oven even if your heat is not working. Carbon Monoxide poisoning can kill you while you sleep.

The first symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning include:
  • Chest tightness or shortness of breath.
  • Tiredness.
  • Nausea.
  • Confusion.
  • Headaches.
  • Dizziness.

Please make sure your vent takes the CO2 outside to keep your family safe and healthy. If you aren’t sure if yours is vented correctly, feel free to give us a call to have it checked (973) 657-5771.

company icon