- Variety of attic insulation materials: spray foam, cellulose, and the SuperAttic® system
- Expert installation by certified energy experts
- Free insulation inspections & estimates
- Blower door tests to identify air leaks
- Improve home comfort and reduce heating & cooling costs by as much as 40 percent
We are NJ’s experts in upgrading & installing attic insulation
High utility bills and rooms that are too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter are just a few signs that your attic may not be properly insulated. Upgrading attic insulation is a simple, cost-effective way to improve comfort. Having adequate attic insulation can also cut heating and cooling costs by as much as 40 percent.
When you contact Pipe Works Services for an insulation estimate, we will inspect insulation levels and determine the best insulation solution based on your home’s design and your specific needs. We have the experience and tools to install many different insulation materials, including spray foam, blown-in, cellulose, and more.
Let us help you increase your attic insulation efficiency get a quote!
Pipe Works Services is your trusted expert for home and attic insulation in Northern NJ. We offer customized attic insulation solutions to residents in Chatham, Madison, Summit, and Northern and Central NJ. Call us or contact us online to schedule an appointment today!
- Rooms located below the attic get too hot or too cold, even when other parts of the house remain comfortable.
- High electric bills and/or high costs for heating fuel.
- Cold drafts during wintertime.
- Recessed “can” lights in the ceiling directly below the attic.
- Attic floor joists can be seen above or between existing attic insulation.
- Less than 10 in. of existing attic insulation.
- Ductwork in the attic is exposed above the insulation.
Seal air leaks & add insulation for an energy upgrade that pays for itself
Insulation levels and thermal performance are measured by R-Value. The higher the R-value, the better the insulation’s ability to resist heat flow.
Many homes have as little as 9 in. of attic insulation in regions where the U.S. Department of Energy recommends 16 in. It is recommended that most homes in New Jersey have between R-49 and R-60 of attic insulation, depending on the insulation material.
Air sealing is a critical step when insulating an attic because sealing air leaks stops conditioned interior air from leaking into the attic. Air sealing can prevent attic mold and significantly reduce heating and cooling bills. Pipe Works Services uses a variety of materials and techniques to stop this energy-wasting air leakage. Be sure to check out our specialized SuperAttic™ System for continuous & airtight coverage.
Whole-house energy savings & comfort starts in the attic
Pipe Works Services‘s technicians know to install a variety of insulation materials, including cellulose, blown-in, and spray foam. If your home is cold or drafty, we can provide you with quality insulation solutions that save you energy and create a warmer space.